Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My New Book

I Love My New Book!


My friend Wendy surprised me with an early birthday present.  She told me she couldn't wait until my birthday to give me this book, because precious time would be lost in the abundant amount of enjoyment I would derive from having it.   Can you guess the name of the book?  Everyone seems to love this book, a timeless classic to those of us who seek great health.




Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon


I love fabulous food and the recipes I've tried are the best.

Check-out page 588
Punch
I made lime soda and lemon soda and it was divine.  The flavor is enhanced by fermentation.
Bubbly and a treat, try it.




I haven't made salsa (page 103) yet, but I tasted some my friend Laura made. Needless to say I ate it all!

Currently I am learning to made Kombucha and started milk Kefir grains last week.

I used whey drained from homemade yogurt for the Punch recipe and (a big no-no) white sugar.
IMPROVISE!





1 comment:

  1. This is the first time to visit your site and I've enjoyed. I love kombucha and make sure I have a gallon brewing each week. I haven't tried kefir but plan to.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete